Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Tandem Mechanical Inc’s website!
By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the website.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the user of this website, subject to the terms and conditions outlined here. “TMI,” “Company,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Tandem Mechanical Inc. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and TMI. All terms are interchangeable and refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary for the process of our assistance to the Client.
Unless otherwise stated, Tandem Mechanical Inc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All rights are reserved. You may access this website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from our website
- Redistribute content from our website
4. User-Generated Content
Parts of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. TMI does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of TMI, its agents, and/or affiliates. The company reserves the right to monitor and remove any Comments considered inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material.
You hereby grant Tandem Mechanical Inc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
5. Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, provided the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, including:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator, or any other description that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Tandem Mechanical Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
7. Content Liability
We shall not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims rising on your website. No links should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
8. Your Privacy
9. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or any particular link to our website. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
10. Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, please contact and inform us. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, and we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We do not promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the preceding paragraph and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.